Area Manager - Central Coast and Newcastle
An exciting opportunity exists with our client, an innovative and daring women's fashion brand, for a passionate and bold Area Manager.
If you're an enigmatic woman and a dedicated leader with a love for fashion and styling, delivering customer service above and beyond the standard, empowering women and your team and challenging the status quo then this is the role of a lifetime.
Our client has a major presence and reputation for cutting edge women's fashion with beautiful and brooding store presentation - this brand goes beyond service and delivers a unique in store experience to all their clients. This role is autonomously based in either Newcastle or the Central Coast and will oversee 4 stores. They need a dynamic leader to get teams to work together, engage with the customer and take the business to the next level. You would report directly to the NSW State Manager.
To be considered for this role you will:
- currently be in an Area Manager role within Women's Fashion
- have a proven track record managing and motivating Store Managers
- have the ability to lead and empower a team to deliver exceptional customer service
- maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising
- have the ability to exceed budgets and ensure operational compliance
- be able to use your business acumen in order to drive key KPIs
- be capable of analysing the business and identifying new local area opportunities
For your dedication and experience there is an attractive salary package of approx $70K plus a car allowance on offer. To apply, please use the appropriate link below or, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kathleen McGrath on 02 9023 1005 quoting reference #7732.