Are you a strong people manager interested in taking the next step with an iconic, large format business?
This large format, big box retailer has been established for over 45 years with approximately 60 stores nationwide. Our client has become synonymous with offering a wide range of good quality products for the home with an affordable price tag. With an enviable reputation in the market for development and excellent career advancement they are truly an employer of choice.
The stores are big, the teams large and the store turnovers are multi-million. This is a successful business who are about to go through their next phase of expansion.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be hands on, providing supportive leadership and co-ordination to all store functions. With proven experience in Big Box Retail Operations you will have been responsible for teams of 30+ and have a strong understanding of how a business ticks with an ability to keep growing the business.
- Assistant Store Manager experience in Big Box is desirable
- Ability to lead, influence and develop large teams through a motivated and passionate attitude
- Driving customer loyalty through exceptional customer service standards
- Stock inventory management experience
- Excellent retail business acumen
- Profit and loss accountability
- Visual Merchandising flare
- Outstanding communication skills
- Commercially astute with market place knowledge
- Strong administrative focus
How to Apply:
To apply, please use the appropriate link attaching a word format CV, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Gareth Loveys on (02) 9023 1010 quoting reference # T7618