Associate Director of Sales
Associate Director of Sales
SUITED TO SOMEONE WHO HAS SOLD EDUCATIONAL SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, HOSPITALITY/TRAVEL & TOURISM, HEALTHCARE SERVICES, IT SERVICES, OR FMCG/RETAIL PRODUCTS
CBD LOCATION - PART OF AN ASX LISTED BUSINESS THAT SELLS THROUGH ITS STRONG BRAND AND NUMEROUS CHANNELS - EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH AND PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
Ideal role for an experienced Sales professional who is looking for a multi-channel role with a well-known, ASX listed business.
About the role
This is a newly created role within a well-established, ASX listed education business.
Reporting to the General Manager, you'll be responsible for driving sales and revenue goals across your Business Unit. This will entail the use of multiple sales channels, including B2B sales, direct sales, and the management of call centre staff (8-12 people).
There is a large strategic element to the role; you will be tasked with overseeing national sales channels and overall technology platform design and maintenance, as well as developing new sales processes and driving efficiencies.
The company's culture is modern and forward-thinking. It is well suited to someone ambitious and willing to suggest new ideas.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving and delivering domestic sales initiatives and agreed upon sales revenue.
- Managing direct reports (call centre staff, field sales representatives, etc.) as appointed.
- Working closely with the GM, Head of Marketing and other relevant partners to determine quarterly and annual sales and revenue targets.
- Managing the businesses multiple sales channels.
- Taking the lead on sales initiatives; driving changes, efficiencies and improvements to the businesses overall sales strategies and solutions.
- Quarterly reporting on pipeline management and expected revenue.
- Analysing and reflecting on the success of previous sales cycles to determine where improvements can be made.
- Developing the business' reward/commission scheme for Sales staff.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant sales roles.
- Demonstrable experience of selling across a minimum of two channels e.g. phone sales and field sales.
- A target-driven and strategic mindset.
- A clear interest in the education sector.
- An undergraduate or college degree is desirable, but not a necessity.
What you'll get in return:
- Brilliant progression opportunities.
- Salary circa $140,000 (inclusive of Superannuation).
- The opportunity to manage a large team (8-12 sales professionals).
- Strategic input on certain aspects of business decision-making.
- The chance to join a major growth sector.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.